“There is a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.” – Madeleine Albright, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations
1. Today’s coworkers could be tomorrow’s managers.
2. You’ll make more money.
3. Your powerful network will grow upward, laterally and exponentially.
4. Giving kudos privately and publicly is smart.
5. Women will like you.
6. Paying it forward feels great.
7. It’s fun.
8. Woman are great leaders.
9. Women don’t forget – ever.
10. Women helping other women is the right thing to do.
Don’t forget NetworkGirl!
Your powerful network will grow upward, laterally and exponentially. Men have been doing this on the golf course and at cigar bars for a long time. People do things for people, not companies.Need a new job? You will have plenty of women to call. Your son or daughter needs a job? Ditto! Need a resource fast? Shoot out a LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter message and watch how fast the answer comes back. Your network is where the real power lies.